In order to be able to serve alcohol, the company must register with the Agency for Business Developement Services (Næringsetaten).
The sale of alcohol may commence from and including Monday 01/06/2020, subject to the following conditions:
- Only those having registered with Næringsetaten may serve alcohol.
- From the 1st of June there is no requirement for food service in order to serve alcohol.
- Food may not be served buffet style.
- Basic infection control requirements must be met.
- Separate infection control risk assessments must be prepared.
- Routines shall be established for good hygiene and good cleaning, and compliance with these routines shall be ensured.
- The business must have seating and table service must be practiced.
- No more than 20 people may be part of the same group.
- There should be at least 1 metre distance between people, even within a group, unless they are part of the same household.
- The time until which alcohol may be served is 11:30 p.m. and the premises must close at midnight.