In order to be able to serve alcohol, the company must register with Næringsetaten.
From and including 8 August at 24:00 (night until 9 August) the following conditions apply to be able to serve alcoho:
- It is forbidden to serve alcohol after 24:00
- Only those having registered with Næringsetaten may serve alcohol.
- There is no requirement for food service in order to serve alcohol.
- Serving of alcohol must take place at table service, this requirement does not apply to serving food. There shall be seating for all guests.
- Basic infection control requirements must be met.
- Separate infection control risk assessments must be prepared.
- Routines shall be established for good hygiene and good cleaning, and compliance with these routines shall be ensured.
- There should be at least 1 metre distance between people, even within a group, unless they are part of the same household.
- No more than 20 people may be part of the same group.