Who is required to complete the Salutt course?
The course is mandatory for both full- and part-time employees who work in licensed premises that are open after 1 a.m.
Examples of employees who are required to take the course are those who stand behind the bar and work in a serving function. The job title an employee has at the bar is not decisive. The key is whether the employee is involved in serving of alcohol.
Those who are exempt from the course requirement are security guards, chefs, employees who clean without being in contact with guests and persons who work with entrance fees.
Those who have taken Salutt course before do not need to take the course again.
What do you learn?
The course provides an understanding of:
- The Alcohol Act and other relevant regulations
- How intoxication affects the body
The day is concluded with a test based on the course programme.
How much does it cost?
- It costs NOK 200. You pay with the Vipps app.
- You will not have your expenses reimbursed if you unregister or fail to attend the course.
- If your employer is to cover the course fee, you can use the receipt you receive from us as documentation.
- Students pay NOK 1 (due to the Vipps app and the registration).
- Before the course, you must send a copy/photo of your student certificate to email@example.com to confirm that you are a student.
Taking the course and the test
- The course is digital. The day before the course you will receive an e-mail with more information and a link to the digital course.
- You take the test digitally. We recommend that you use a PC or Mac for the course and the test.
- You can spend up to 90 minutes on the test.
- If you do not pass the test, you must take both the Salutt course and the test again.
Course and test certificate
Everyone who completes the entire course and subsequently passes the test, receives a course and test certificate.
Do you have questions?