- All new contracts and agreements that are entered into after 01 October 2013 MUST contain the requirement that all invoices and credit notes are to be sent through the electronic procurement system, in Norwegian called “elektronisk handelsformat (EHF)”.
- By contract/agreement/procurement we mean all forms of ordering goods and services.
- This requirement also applies when the enterprise exercises an option on already entered into contracts/agreements after 01 October 2013.
- The requirement that electronic invoices and credit notes have to be used also refers to in-house suppliers.
- This requirement applies regardless the number of invoices from the supplier.
For suppliers of goods and services to City of Oslo this means you will have to:
- Enter into an agreement with an access point
- Send all invoices and credit notes in the e-format (“Elektronisk handelsformat (EHF”))
Sending and receiving invoices, creditnotes and reminders electronically and in a standard file format.
Please contact us with any questions you may have: