The Regulations on Prevention of Coronavirus Infection passed by the Oslo City Council on 20 March 2020 have entered into force: https://lovdata.no/forskrift/2020-03-20-370
These guidelines apply to restaurants and bars in Oslo:
- All licensed establishments serving alcohol, such as bars, pubs, nightclubs and similar, must stay closed.
- Only food-service establishments with a kitchen and serving food at the table are permitted to stay open.
- Establishments that did not serve food when the regulation came into force must stay closed.
- Establishments offering frozen pizza or toast are not reckoned as food-service establishments in the sense of the regulation.
- Guests must keep a distance of minimum one meter from each other.
- There must never be more than 50 persons, including staff, in the premises.
- Self-service from a buffet is not permitted.
The Oslo Business Development Agency and police will verify compliance with the guidelines.